The vital role of accomplishments in the job search and beyond is the subject of this chapter.
- Prospective employers respond to accomplishments and results, not duties and responsibilities.
- To sell our services – whether to employers or clients – we need a track record.
- To boost job security in an insecure world, we need our bosses to know what we’re accomplishing.
- To advance in our jobs and get raises, we need to tout accomplishments.
- Accomplishments and successes may compensate for other deficiencies in our backgrounds (such as lack of a college degree, hiaccomplishment of job-hopping, gaps in employment).
- To identify gaps in our experience, set and meet goals, we need to monitor accomplishments.
- To feel good about ourselves, we need to appreciate what we’ve achieved.
|Buy Kindle Version now|
|Buy eBook version in PDF via PayPal. Click PayPal Buy Now below. Within a few hours of your eBook order, you will receive an email with the PDF book attached.|
Email for other ordering/payment options.