This chapter explores the reasons – social and psychological – that most people are at a loss when it comes to identifying their accomplishments.
- It hasn’t occurred to us to record accomplishments beginning early in our careers.
- We can’t remember what we’ve accomplished.
- We’re not sure we’ve done anything worthy of being called an accomplishment.
- We have difficulty seeing ourselves as others see us.
- We’re worried about being perceived as boasting.
|Buy Kindle Version now|
|Buy eBook version in PDF via PayPal. Click PayPal Buy Now below. Within a few hours of your eBook order, you will receive an email with the PDF book attached.|
Email for other ordering/payment options.