Employers and others who evaluate individuals based on their accomplishments love to see numbers. This chapter explains how to quantify accomplishments wherever possible.
- Why quantify?
- Developing metrics for accomplishments.
- Measuring percentages of improvement.
- Framing accomplishments that are difficult to quantify.
- Use superlatives and “firsts.”
- Avoiding over-quantification.
|Buy Kindle Version now|
|Buy eBook version in PDF via PayPal. Click PayPal Buy Now below. Within a few hours of your eBook order, you will receive an email with the PDF book attached.|
Email for other ordering/payment options.