Once you’ve identified achievements, what’s the most effective way to express them? This chapter explores techniques and gives samples.
- Choosing frameworks and structures for communicating accomplishments.
- Use keywords to describe your accomplishments.
- Communicating accomplishments as accomplishments.
- Giving yourself sufficient credit for team accomplishments.
- Describing accomplishments that spring from negative situations or failure.
- Substantiating subjective claims about yourself with accomplishments-driven facts and metrics.
- Providing just enough detail.
- Relating past accomplishments to future opportunities.
- Avoiding sounding like you’re boasting.
- Rehearsing communicating about accomplishments.
|Buy Kindle Version now|
|Buy eBook version in PDF via PayPal. Click PayPal Buy Now below. Within a few hours of your eBook order, you will receive an email with the PDF book attached.|
Email for other ordering/payment options.